The Rotary Club of Youngstown’s 15th annual Reverse Raffle will be held on Friday, May 14 at St. Mary’s Assumption Center in Youngstown. The festivities begin at 6pm with a social hour that includes an open bar and hors d’oeuvres, with music provided buy the Back Beat Band. While you socialize, make sure you bid on the silent auction items, check out the live auction items, and buy your tickets for the chance auction. Here’s a sampling of some of the fabulous gifts this year:
- 18 holes of golf at Kensington for four, plus a cart
- Kitchen design service with full drawings buy Sam Pitzulo Homes
- Cleveland Indians game tickets
- Dinner cooked and served by our own Elayne Bozick and her husband Larry
- Pancake breakfast and instructions with John Slanina-and did I mention that includes a bottle of sold-out, impossible to find Mill Creek Maple syrup??
Then there’s my personal fave–a week’s stay at an apartment in Rheims, France, generously donated by Austintown Rotarian Kristofer Sperry.
Dinner begins at 7pm, the Reverse Raffle at 8. Single ticket prices $100 for the Reverse Raffle, while couples pay $150. Dinner only tickets are available also for $50. The grand prize in the Reverse Raffle is $3,000, so that extra $50 is well worth the price! And did I mention open bar? And wonderful desserts by Debbie?
Stay tuned for more details as prizes roll in!