- The Pavilion is the most-used building in the city’s park system, reserved several times a week.
- The Committee shared how they did their due diligence to determine this project, compared to other considered projects
- The Committee presented their overview of cost estimates to refurbish this existing structure
- This will be a four to five year project because of the costs involved
- Youngstown Rotary will not be the only financial supporter, but will be leading a community campaign to complete the project
- The site can also be a location for ongoing plantings by the Rotary Club or other groups
Have you been searching for an opportunity to make a real difference in our community? Then you should join other business, professional and community leaders as a member of the Rotary Club of Youngstown. We provide men and women an enjoyable and organized way to make a significant contribution to this community. Whether it be mentoring a young student in the city schools or working on projects that make Youngstown a better place to work and raise a family, the Rotary Club of Youngstown provides you an opportunity to share your energy and a passion for Youngstown.LEARN MORE.